Performance Improvement - Two Ways Trinity Can Help...
Many small and mid-size businesses spend too much or too little on their
organization's IT systems because they either lack in-house experience
or simply don't have the time to devote to the issues surrounding
information technology management. Too little attention to IT resources
can result in lost opportunities to operate more efficiently and
effectively, increasing profitability, customer satisfaction, employee
retention, and competitive advantage. Overspending without good
guidance is wasteful and results in underutilized systems which can be
just as damaging to the bottom line as lost productivity when the money
could be better spent elsewhere.
Trinity's IT Advisory Service focuses on providing the kind of strategic decision-making small business often is not staffed to make regarding IT plans.
Trinity's Consultative Training Service delivers desktop application training designed specifically to your company's and employee's deficiencies and needs to enable greater productivity, efficiency, and expand staff capabilities and capacity.
Three scenarios - how Trinity Technology Advisors can help
These are all familiar situations to Trinity.
We have the experience, knowledge, and common sense needed to execute
successful IT plans from high-level strategy to nuts and bolts
company does not have management-level IT leadership to guide and
direct technology decisions, interface with the executive staff, or
make sure IT expenditures provide the greatest return possible. Often, you're at the mercy of sales people who have "the latest thing" to save your business through technology, or chasing the whims of vocal business unit heads who saw something at a trade show.
company has a "computer guy" or "network administrator" but no
management-level staff who can oversee the "geeks" and translate tech
talk into business English.
- Your company has IT projects ready
to go but no one with project management experience to lead them, or you need someone
to manage third party resources/vendors during implementation.
Trinity Technology Advisors was established to provide 3 services many small and mid-size organizations need but often cannot afford on a full-time basis:
- Strategic Planning and Oversight for Information Technology at the Executive and Department Level
- High level consulting and advisory role for companies lacking this forward-looking capability internally
- Experienced IT leadership in an affordable format
- Provide department leadership for even very small
staff needing direction and guidance
between management and technical functions to align business needs with
IT service delivery
- Assess internal and
external IT resources for suitability and cost effectiveness
- Project Management for structured, disciplined implementations
- Get stalled projects off the ground with external capacity and focus
- Improve completion success rates for budget and schedule
- Manage advanced third party implementations without distracting from your day-to-day responsibilities and maintain high accountability with vendors
- Training for common applications or customized needs/programs
- Every user can benefit from instructor-led training to some degree; most more than they know
- Instruction covers every skill level from basic to advanced
- Content is customizable to specific programs, topics, or industry
- Instructor-led training can be delivered on-site on your schedule
- Off-site classrooms available through Illinois Central College's Professional Development Institute in Peoria
Contact Shannon Mollenhauer, Senior Consultant, at 309-472-1128 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how Trinity can help your organization get the most from your information technology investments.